The Immigration Law Competition is the Moot Court Board’s annual external moot court competition, open to teams from law schools outside of NYU. Since starting in 2006, the Immigration Law Competition focuses on cutting-edge issues in the field of immigration law.
For information about the 2015 competition, please contact our Immigration Law Competition Chair, Andrew Imber, at ILC.NYU.MCB@gmail.com.
NYU’s Tenth Annual Immigration Law Moot Court Competition will take place in Spring 2015, with the following dates and deadlines:
- Application available: September 8th, 2014
- Application closes: October 24, 2014 at 5pm EST.
- Teams selected to participate will be notified by email: November 6, 2014
- The problem and rules will be distributed: December 30, 2014
- Briefs are due: January 29, 2015 at 5pm EST
- Competition: February 20-22, 2015